Which QMS Moisturizer is for You?
Which QMS Moisturizer is for You? - Liza-Marie Prinsloo
Within the QMS Moisturizer Collection we have something for everyone. From our Advanced Cellular Marine Day & Night Lotion to our core collection of the intensely nourishing Antioxidant Day & Night Cream, the protecting and regenerating ACE Vitamin Day & Night Cream or the lightweight Liquid Proteins Day & Night Lotion and then there is the bestselling and much loved Active Glow SPF 15 Tinted Day Cream that is a hit all around the world.
We have put together a handy guide to help you find the perfect moisturizer – one that you and your skin will love!
Ask yourself these five questions to determine the best moisturizer for your skincare needs and lifestyle.
1. What is your skin type? All skins benefit from a moisturizer, even oily and acne-prone skin. Oily skin will simply need a more lightweight formula while dry, dehydrated skin benefits more from a richer textured cream. For a very lightweight cream, suitable for oily and combination skin we recommend our Liquid Proteins Day & Night Lotion or EpiGen Pollution Defense Day & Night Gel-Cream. If you are after a richer option for dry and stressed skin, we recommend our Antioxidant Day & Night Cream or Collagen Recovery Day & Night Cream.
2. What texture do you prefer? Things to keep in mind are a product’s weight (light or heavy), and the rate at which it absorbs. If you prefer a moisturizer that is non-greasy and quick absorbing, then our Liquid Proteins Day & Night Lotion, EpiGen Pollution Defense Day & Night Gel-Cream and Advanced Cellular Marine Day & Night Lotion will be ideal. On the other hand, if you prefer a more nourishing luxurious cream then our Antioxidant Day & Night Cream, Collagen Recovery Day & Night Cream and Advanced Pearl Protein Day & Night Cream will provide an intensive and long-lasting effect!
3. What are your expectations? If you are looking for the most results-orientated and scientifically advanced moisturizer then our Collagen Recovery Day & Night Cream, Advanced Cellular Marine Day & Night Lotion and Advanced Pearl Protein Day & Night Cream will exceed your expectations. They have been designed to target multiple signs of aging, prolong youthful radiance, and protect against environmental stress.
4. How long have you been using your current moisturizer? You may be loyal to one type of moisturizer, but if you have been using it for ten years or more, your loyalty may be misplaced. Skin conditions change according to our age, climate and weather changes, and lifestyle changes. Be aware of your skincare needs throughout the year and change your moisturizer at least once or twice a year to achieve ongoing results.
5. What is the season? Keep in mind that you may need a lighter lotion in the summer, and a richer cream in the winter. During summer, our skin tends to be oilier, dehydrated and more prone to sun damage. We recommend our Active Glow SPF 15 Tinted Day Cream for protection, moisture and light coverage or Advanced Cellular Marine Day & Night Lotion to leave the skin radiant and rejuvenated. During winter, our skin tends to be more prone to dryness, tightness, and sensitivity. We recommend our Antioxidant Day & Night Cream or Advanced Pearl Protein Day & Night Cream to strengthen the skin’s barrier and relieve the skin of stress.
Once you find the right product, moisturize every day and you will go a long way toward protecting your skin and slowing down aging. Whichever moisturizer you choose, it will work better if you apply it over our advanced collagen serums. Think about a sponge that is dried out. If you put moisturizer on it, it will not penetrate into the skin. But if you soak the sponge in water and coat it with moisturizer, the sponge will absorb it. Our collagen serums work the same way, happily lapping it up and providing the perfect delivery vehicle for key active ingredients.